Passive Joint Manipulation, Upper Cross Syndrome & Shoulder Release Techniques Workshop
- Saturday-Sunday, March 30-31, 2019, 9 am – 5 pm.
Earn 15 CEU’s toward AZ state licensing renewal. Have fun and leave with new skills and awareness, taking your practice deeper and more effective by doing less. Class size is limited; register early!
WHERE: Sedona School of Massage, 2945 Southwest Drive, Sedona
COST: $270, SSM Alumni $225
You will learn:
- Easy, yet effective ways of opening joints, elongating muscles and freeing body for more movement.
- Shoulder releases working body supine, prone and sideline.
- Expand knowledge of Kinesiology.
- Gain more body awareness at the table and daily life.
- Movements for opening neck and shoulders for yourself and clients.
- Get bodywork–get energized.
“A nice rhythmic balance of lecture, practice and movement. Clear instruction on each block as we moved through the day. such personal attention and feedback, on the spot learning and correction. Thank you.” — former student
“This is a GREAT workshop and highly recommended for those in need of nurturing and self-care in the wellness professional arena or just plain being a human being! Cherlita is an AMAZING teacher and her workshops are always dynamic, skillful and super fun! Please join her for the next one!” — former student
“I loved this class! I’ve been a licensed therapist 14 years and rarely return to a class with the same instructor, but would love to take another course with this instructor again.”
“Great information and thorough instruction!”
“An awesome class and teacher. I’ve learned a lot.”
“I had such a blast at your class! Really renewed my faith in gentle techniques and I will be ending each segment with traction.”
“Wonderful judgment free zone!”
Register online here, complete payment by check to Cheryl Brenman, PO Box 2822, Sedona, AZ 86339 or credit card by phone @ 928-399-0950.