Self Care is Health Care
Upcoming Workshop Dates:
- Saturday-Sunday, December 7-8, 2019, 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Cost: $270, SSM Alumni $225 – Class size is limited to 15, workshops fill quickly so reserve early!
Hours: 15 CEU’s toward Arizona license renewal.
Where: Sedona School of Massage, 2945 Southwest Drive, Sedona, AZ 86336
You will learn:
- Simple, hands-on sequences to bring greater balance to the body, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually
- How our emotions affect our physical body and how to bring them into balance
- Movement series to unlock neck, shoulder and low back tension and pain
- Understanding of how energy moves in the body
- How our pulses relate to energy flow
- Simple yet effective meditation skills
- Sleep better, have more energy
- Help our bodies heal deeper injuries
- Rediscover FUN in our lives (Fullfillment, Understanding, No-thing)
- Tools to help yourself and clients manage stress and body aches and pains
“Several years ago I had the opportunity to participate in a Self Care/Jin Shin Jyutsu class taught by Cheryl Brenman. The experience was very beneficial and I still practice these techniques to this day. Through The practice of Jin Shin Jyutsu I have been successful in addressing and controlling chronic, residual pain, maintaining emotional balance and boosting general healthfulness. It is easy to do, does not take very much time and easily becomes part of your routine. If you have any interest in self healing, I strongly recommend this class. You won’t be disappointed.” –Diane, former student
Click the link below or send check payable to Cheryl Brenman and mail to P.O. Box 2822, Sedona, AZ 86339, or pay by credit card by calling (928) 399-0950.
Cheryl Brenman “Cherlita” has been involved in the Healing Arts since 1981, is a licensed Massage Therapist, Jin Shin Jyutsu practitioner and self-help instructor, and Yoga teacher. She brings a wealth of knowledge, experience and unlimited enthusiasm to her classes. NCBTMB Provider # 451157-09